Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image.jpg

This is a screenshot from my Polar account. Look at the durations of some of the recent charges - imagine if I was being charged per-hour!

I foresee lots of billing disputes and massive Direct Debits for people mug enough to give Chargemaster your bank details.

A few days before the launch of the pricing, this is frankly terrifying.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yeah, the clock times look correct... What concerns me is if the billing platform were to charge for 2,808 hours @ £0.95/hour...

I still can't believe that we are days from the new pricing and the polarinstant website still isn't online - so we can't see what it will look like, or how it will function.

I've really lost confidence in Chargemaster over the last few weeks. They don't appear to know what they're doing.

I noticed today that the charge post I used still had stickers on with the "old" prices - the first set announced, before the revised ones...

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
I still can't believe that we are days from the new pricing and the polarinstant website still isn't online - so we can't see what it will look like, or how it will function.
At least it is now longer displaying just an advert for the domain registration company. It now tells us that 'Your website is ready.'

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Five days till April Fool's Day ... And Www.polarinstant.com is still blank.

Have Chargemaster changed the plan? Are they still around?

No way would I give my bank details to them on the current "brand" image.

I still haven't had the email from them...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts