Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you take you Leaf 24KW in for a major service ?
As the car has no oil / filters / plugs etc

Curious as to what is done ?

·
Registered
Leaf 30kWh, Outlander PHEV
2,338 Posts
When you take you Leaf 24KW in for a major service ?
As the car has no oil / filters / plugs etc

Curious as to what is done ?
Gear oil ever 35k miles, Brake oil change, pollen filter change, rotate wheels and inspection
Oh and lovely battery report.

I said no thank you very much this year.
Got new tyres this year, while at all MOT, got Brake oil changed, to self replace cabin filter

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gear oil ever 35k miles, Brake oil change, pollen filter change, rotate wheels and inspection
Oh and lovely battery report.

I said no thank you very much this year.
Got new tyres this year, while at all MOT, got Brake oil changed, to self replace cabin filter

My car is a 17 plate and has only done 20K , They did mention a brake fluid change , NO battery report from Dartford dealers , With it's first MOT a tad under £300

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
That's good to know as i was low last night 15 miles on the GOM
I've gotten to --- recently. most insurance companies offer it and I have European cover from Bank

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
My car is a 17 plate and has only done 20K , They did mention a brake fluid change , NO battery report from Dartford dealers , With it's first MOT a tad under £300
Paid £100 for MOT plus Brake oil change.

·
Registered
108 Posts
It makes me shudder to read 'brake oil' :eek: 'Fluid' it certainly is, but let's not mislead the unwary into making a mistake with topping up chaps. My daughter came within a whisker of putting antifreeze in her screen washer bottle "'cos it's to stop it freezing, isn't it?" There are mechanically unsympathetic folk out there! :)

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
It makes me shudder to read 'brake oil' :eek: 'Fluid' it certainly is, but let's not mislead the unwary into making a mistake with topping up chaps. My daughter came within a whisker of putting antifreeze in her screen washer bottle "'cos it's to stop it freezing, isn't it?" There are mechanically unsympathetic folk out there! :)
My bad

1 - 10 of 10 Posts