Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have so far only used zapmap on my home pc. Of course the problem with this is that the charger I'm heading for may be being used. I've just been looking at the mobile app on my iphone. Like the desktop version, you can ask it to suggest chargers. If you select this option, does/can it automatically re-route you to an alternative vacant charger, or do you need to mess with the app to select this?

·
Registered
MG ZS EV Exclusive
116 Posts
I have so far only used zapmap on my home pc. Of course the problem with this is that the charger I'm heading for may be being used. I've just been looking at the mobile app on my iphone. Like the desktop version, you can ask it to suggest chargers. If you select this option, does/can it automatically re-route you to an alternative vacant charger, or do you need to mess with the app to select this?
You can identify an available charger in Zap Map then tap the arrow sign in the top right corner and it will take you to Google Maps to direct you to the charger. It won't automatically pick another charger if that one becomes busy though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts