Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd heard that it doesn't, but it will soon. But have seen a couple of people say that it now has it built-in. Do we know if this is the case? Anyone taken delivery and have spotify?

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'd heard that it doesn't, but it will soon. But have seen a couple of people say that it now has it built-in. Do we know if this is the case? Anyone taken delivery and have spotify?
UK models with premium connectivity get Spotify. It's the US market that doesn't currently get it and will soon. Probably on v10.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Not in the SR+ ??
There is a strong rumour, backed by Tesla UK staff, that Tesla will allow SR+ owners to buy the annual "Premium Connectivity" subscription (that LR & P owners will need to purchase after their first free year). It should cost around £99 per year.

·
Registered
444 Posts
There is a strong rumour, backed by Tesla UK staff, that Tesla will allow SR+ owners to buy the annual "Premium Connectivity" subscription (that LR & P owners will need to purchase after their first free year). It should cost around £99 per year.
I heard this too :) I think it would be a win win for Tesla, more revenue. :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
And that along with the luxury tax we get to pay will take it close to nice round £500 an year - not bad at all.;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts