Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title really! I can't find how to display them and was wondering if I'm barking up the wrong tree!

·
Registered
Kia E Niro 4
196 Posts
Looking at your wheels should reveal whether they have valves with a grey part, presumably the sensor. The pressures only display whilst driving, it's found on the right and side steering wheel buttons in one of the menus, I forget which.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yes, from memory on the page before the settings, and then down one screen from whatever is top of the list.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Eniro 4+
74 Posts
It has it. Not sure it needs to be moving though?

I had a slow puncture today, topped one tyre up from 25 to 39 with car powered up and while watching the display and the display changed in real time as I inflated the tyre.

·
Registered
361 Posts
It has it. Not sure it needs to be moving though?

I had a slow puncture today, topped one tyre up from 25 to 39 with car powered up and while watching the display and the display changed in real time as I inflated the tyre.
On my 4 I left the display set to show tyre pressure for a while. On starting up at home it would show a message saying to drive to display the pressures, then display them after a minute or two, but if you stopped and restarted soon after it would display the pressures straight away.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts