Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2018 e-Golf
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been scouring the internet but cant really find the answer. Does anyone know of a website or video that might help? All i can find is the overall lengths with the Eniro being 10cm longer.

Basically i currently have an E-Golf and a Diesel Leon. Want to replace the Leon with a longer range EV but with the kids being in bulky car seats in the back and me being 6ft5, legroom is a problem in the egolf.

If all else fails i might just have to grab a tape measure and get down to my local kia dealer...

·
Registered
9 Posts
I can't comment on whether the legroom is more or less than an Egolf. But i have no issues sitting behind my car seat (drivers) and i'm 6 ft 4.

·
Registered
VW eGolf
314 Posts
Rica.org.uk has endless measurements of cars - their data is for accessibility purposes but handy for other things too!

·
Registered
2018 e-Golf
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not keen on sticking with VW and looking at the ID.3 then? Much bigger inside than the e-Golf!
Im going to test drive the ID3 along with an eniro but im not keen on the interior. Hate all the touch controls. We shall see though! Also seems to me the eniro goes further on a charge for less money as i can get a used one for sub 30k.

Reactions: loggamatt

·
Registered
361 Posts
Im going to test drive the ID3 along with an eniro but im not keen on the interior. Hate all the touch controls. We shall see though! Also seems to me the eniro goes further on a charge for less money as i can get a used one for sub 30k.
What a shame, I just sold our 20 reg eniro “4” for £30500, I did advertise it on here and Autotrader. Under £30000 you will be looking at a 19 or 69 reg “First” I think, which is slightly lower spec than a 4, but still has the 64kWh battery. The car is decently roomy IMO but you will be able to check that out for yourself, and one plus is the excellent 7 year warranty of which at least 5 years will still remain. It will only charge at up to 7kW on AC, single phase only, but it can do up to 75kW DC which I did see happen on a 100kW charger in Spain, though that tails off as the SoC gets higher.

·
Registered
2018 e-Golf
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What a shame, I just sold our 20 reg eniro “4” for £30500, I did advertise it on here and Autotrader. Under £30000 you will be looking at a 19 or 69 reg “First” I think, which is slightly lower spec than a 4, but still has the 64kWh battery. The car is decently roomy IMO but you will be able to check that out for yourself, and one plus is the excellent 7 year warranty of which at least 5 years will still remain. It will only charge at up to 7kW on AC, single phase only, but it can do up to 75kW DC which I did see happen on a 100kW charger in Spain, though that tails off as the SoC gets higher.
It wont be for 6 months or so i think. Wife has OK'd it but only once our loan for our loft conversion is paid off :geek:

What made you get rid of the eniro so soon?

·
Registered
361 Posts
It wont be for 6 months or so i think. Wife has OK'd it but only once our loan for our loft conversion is paid off :geek:

What made you get rid of the eniro so soon?
Necessity for personal reasons, the car was excellent, nothing significant to dislike and brilliant range and specification.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts