Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to help those who have this need. Recently acquired my new e-Niro and the above kit was not available via the dealer so I researched myself and found two really good products and providers who were most helpful.

any questions please post.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the tip.

How easy/fast is it to put the dog guard in and take it out?
Mine is in permanently only and to install took 25 mins. Main fiddly bit is feet on side / edge or guard but once that is done easy to do. If I was more dexterous then genuinely 10 to 15 mins.
Because of the way it is attached I think to pop seats down you would need to remove It I think unless the guard meshing stays in place when you remove the vertical metal rods that attache to the retainer loop son base of boot.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The Titan boot liner looks good. Does it make access to the underfloor storage difficult?
I have the Titan boot liner with the Kia official rubber boot mat siting on top, as I wanted a robust boot floor for sliding bags in and out. Yes this arrangement does not make access to the underfloor storage area more difficult. The most likely reason I would need access to the underfloor area is to get at the charging cable to use a public charging point (I don't need this for home charging). One possible solution to this is shown in the Kia tweaks thread on this site. I decided maintaining the interior finish of the boot area had priority over ease of access. It's just a personal choice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts