Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hmmmm, Spoke too soon. Charge failed over the weekend and again this morning. I need to call Myenergi about this.
Back to the old workaround for now.

However back to the orignal topic, if they sort the software I will only be able to get it via the hub, no hub means no way to get the updates.

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
However back to the orignal topic, if they sort the software I will only be able to get it via the hub, no hub means no way to get the updates.
That is the problem. If it works correctly it's probably better not to update. Sometimes I wonder why I installed version 2 firmware. V1 had its issues but it was only the Eddi not being able to divert power when the car was plugged in. It fixed that but has taken months to get other things working, and even now the Golf isn't working properly in eco+ mode when it was last year.

·
Registered
547 Posts
That is the problem. If it works correctly it's probably better not to update. Sometimes I wonder why I installed version 2 firmware. V1 had its issues but it was only the Eddi not being able to divert power when the car was plugged in. It fixed that but has taken months to get other things working, and even now the Golf isn't working properly in eco+ mode when it was last year.
Just noticed this post on FB...

Andy Houseto VW e-Golf Owners Group UK
2 hrs ·

Not what it looks like!!! this is not the 'flatbed of shame' but my eGolf off to help Myenergi sort out issues with the Zappi2. missing it already - does anyone else get withdrawal symptoms or guilt feelings when going back to ICE??
Image may contain: car and outdoor

41 - 44 of 44 Posts