Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
agree but the car park barrier which was manned by at least 12 people was less than 20m away so its not like there was no one who could not see it happening

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its more critical in venues like the O2 as they can hardly put out a service call in the arena asking someone to come and move their car

·
Banned
3,715 Posts
They don't police their charging bays either - shame on you Nissan
Tried twice to charge there without success... even wasted an hour while one of the 'guards' put out a call for owners to move their cars (never happened). IMO this is what happens if you throw around government cash... great greenwash but no use whatsoever for EV drivers :mad:

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
is that a rapid.... ICED? Absolutely shocking. This needs to be tweeted to the Nissan Leaf UK account.

And all those cars need an extremely sticky and extremely annoying A4 information sticker placed on the windscreen right in the drivers line of sight, so they have to spend 10 minutes trying to clean it off - you know, one of the ones that won't come off in one go and leaves a right mess.

Or better still, some sort of non-damaging but hard to remove sticker that seals their fuel flaps shut - see how they like not being able refuel when they need a top up? That'll make them think twice.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Or better still, some sort of non-damaging but hard to remove sticker that seals their fuel flaps shut - see how they like not being able refuel when they need a top up? That'll make them think twice.
That's pure evil!! ... I like!

Actually it's interesting knowledge, given I was going to investigate the feasibility of a VW getting a charge at the 'Nissan' location, think I'll stick with the (was always stronger) plan B of local slow charging solutions (we're staying overnight).

The more I read about the charging situation in and around London the more the image of chargepoints paved with gold diminishes :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts