Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being a card-carrying technophobe I haven't - nor will I now that I'm about to px for the e208 - yet been able to discover if the wretched sound that 'greets' me each time I open the driver's door in my Renault Zoe can be switched off or not. I find it mega irritating and totally unnecessary:

Is this audible nuisance similarly found on its Peugeot counterpart too and, if so, how would I
silence it?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine's a 2020 Iconic model. A few moments after opening the driver's door and before you've switchef the motor on, no fleeting ping but, instead, a 2-second jingle-jangle assails your ears. What the pont of it is I can't even begin to imagine. I just hope there's no such noisey nuisance via the e208... IS there?

·
Registered
814 Posts
Mine's a 2020 Iconic model. A few moments after opening the driver's door and before you've switchef the motor on, no fleeting ping but, instead, a 2-second jingle-jangle assails your ears. What the pont of it is I can't even begin to imagine. I just hope there's no such noisey nuisance via the e208... IS there?
you know you can turn that off right

1 - 6 of 6 Posts