Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Renault Zoe Intens 2013
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, I am new to this Zoe. I went on rlink store on the r-link1 radio. Just for a test I tried downloading aquarium to the radio it said it was free. but then a message, not enough room or something , download on PC and SD card.
Registered account with rlink store on PC - confirmed in in email address , went to 'games' saw 'aquarium' and thats as far as I have got now. Clicked on Aquarium but it just shows me screenshots of it - there doesnt seem to be any download button and because its free there is no basket symbol ... so how do I download it then? - I have the SD out of my car SD slot in my laptop.

·
Registered
533 Posts
You'll need the R-Link toolbox on your computer - if you log into the R-Link store it's available from the help page at the bottom. R-LINK Store R-Link helpline folks are pretty helpful I've found -
Contact 0344 369 0000 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from 9:00 to 17:30 (including LiveChat)

·
Zoe Devotee
9,259 Posts
hi all, I am new to this Zoe. I went on rlink store on the r-link1 radio. Just for a test I tried downloading aquarium to the radio it said it was free. but then a message, not enough room or something , download on PC and SD card.
Registered account with rlink store on PC - confirmed in in email address , went to 'games' saw 'aquarium' and thats as far as I have got now. Clicked on Aquarium but it just shows me screenshots of it - there doesnt seem to be any download button and because its free there is no basket symbol ... so how do I download it then? - I have the SD out of my car SD slot in my laptop.
Don't install junk like aquarium, it will only slow down your Rlink.

Reactions: Andy-Zoé-User

·
Registered
Renault Zoe Intens 2013
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
was just as a test though - just wanted to see what it looked like , getting in touch with the inner child in me :D

·
Zoe Devotee
9,259 Posts
was just as a test though - just wanted to see what it looked like , getting in touch with the inner child in me :D
Uninstalling it doesn't free up what was there before, the lag will remain post. Easy to fix, just do a full wipe on your rlink again in dash.

Reactions: Andy-Zoé-User

·
Registered
Renault Zoe Intens 2013
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You'll need the R-Link toolbox on your computer - if you log into the R-Link store it's available from the help page at the bottom. R-LINK Store R-Link helpline folks are pretty helpful I've found -
Contact 0344 369 0000 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from 9:00 to 17:30 (including LiveChat)
Thanks , I managed to download 'Dashboard' so thats my first free app I have downloaded anyway. That did have a basket on the icon. The Aquarium didnt, so maybe its not available to download that one.

So I have the Dashboard running on the r-link now... looks cool. I presume the 2h means take a break in 2hrs for a cup of coffee?

·
Registered
Renault Zoe Intens 2013
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Uninstalling it doesn't free up what was there before, the lag will remain post. Easy to fix, just do a full wipe on your rlink again in dash.
How do you do that by factory resetting it is it?

·
Zoe Devotee
9,259 Posts
How do you do that by factory resetting it is it?
Its in one of the options in Rlink. Sorry I don't have access to a Zoe any more so can't give more info.

·
Registered
Renault Zoe Intens 2013
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its in one of the options in Rlink. Sorry I don't have access to a Zoe any more so can't give more info.
Thats OK thanks - will have a look later. In all fairness I love the speed of the r-link coming from the wifes Clio mk4 that had the old slow medianav in it , this r-link in the Zoe is 100 times better (y)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts