Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

For anyone interested in Personal or Business leases we have great terms on the Volkswagen Golf GTE and Golf GTE w/ Nav. I personally own and highly rate this EV, very practical for my short work commute and also good fun in GTE mode. These are stock cars that we have a limited stock of currently but we are potentially looking to renew our stock soon.

Our Personal Contract Hire the figures are:

- 36 months - Volkswagen Golf GTE = monthly rental of £357 inc VAT (8000 mpa, customer maintained, initial rental of £1072 inc VAT - 7.91 pence per mile excess mileage charge)

- 36 months - Volkswagen Golf GTE Nav = monthly rental of £383 inc VAT (8000 mpa customer maintained, initial rental of £1150 inc VAT - 8.18 pence per mile excess mileage charge)

Vehicles are in stock for quick turnaround - the above rental figures include delivery to your home or work with a full handover and all EVSE. We have a limited stock so it will be first come first serve.

If you would like any further info or would like individual leasing quotes on the Volkswagen Golf GTE on;
- any mileage (from 6,000 to 50,000 per annum),
- with or without full maintenance included
- on a different length of contract
- or with an alternative initial rental

Just email me at [email protected] or feel free to me call on 0333 300 1050.

Thanks,

Jack Reed

·
Premium Member
10,576 Posts
Wtf £14k to hire a GTE for 3 years?

Seriously? Is that the best offer going? Especially as these are "stock" so won't be the latest model.
I agree not a bargain but when are VWs ever? A mate got a new GTD with Nav and a few options and is paying over £300 month on a 3 year PCP.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi all,

This is (as far as we are aware) the best leasing price out there. It's true that VW aren't supporting this car very well currently but it is a lot of car, about £34k worth of car. It would be going at £13.5k (35 + Initial Rental) over the three years which isn't bad at all.

These are the latest models of the GTE that we have there hasn't been any more models of the car been released.

It is also a good looking company car lease proposition with the tax and VAT deductions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts