Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

For anyone interested in Personal or Business leases on a great range 5dr EV we have great terms on the;

Kia Soul EV 5dr Hatch Auto in either of the Metallic paint choices of Caribbean Blue w. White Roof or Titanium Silver.​

At Drive Electric (a trading branch of Fleetdrive Electric) we regularly drive and highly rate this EV with its dense 27kWh battery and great range.

For example, on Personal Contract Hire the figures are:

- 24 months - Kia Soul EV = monthly rental of £218.00 inc VAT (6+23 - 8,000 miles per annum customer maintained, initial rental of £1,308.00 inc VAT - 4.89 pence per mile excess mileage charge)

- 36 months - Kia Soul EV = monthly rental of £208.50 inc VAT (6+35 - 8,000 miles per annum customer maintained, initial rental of £1,251.00 inc VAT - 4.18 pence per mile excess mileage charge)

Vehicles are in stock for quick turnaround - the above rental figures include delivery to your home or work with a full handover and all EVSE and Type 1 - Type 2 charging cables included plus carpet mats.

If you would like any further info or would like individual leasing quotes on the Kia Soul EV on;

- any mileage (from 6,000 to 50,000 per annum),
- with or without full vehicle maintenance included
- on a different length of contract
- or with an alternative initial rental

Then just email me at [email protected] or feel free to call me or my colleague Vicky on 01628 397 989.

Thanks!
Jamie
Drive Electric

Image 4 - Soul EV.jpg

·
Registered
778 Posts
WE would have much preferred a soul when we got our leaf, but the leaf was 140 per month no deposit for 8k 0+24 - ie even at these competitive soul prices they are nearly twice as much :(

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks a good deal. Would this be seen better in the classifieds section?
Hi Lee, thanks for the idea - I was wondering where to post the offer!

It is already in the Kia EV section and now in the Classifieds section as well :)

Thanks,

Jamie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.