Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
I've had quotes from them before and they have been competitive. The company has been around a few years and has a good reputation from what I've seen.

Reactions: Paul

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just had a look on there now. The E-Up and the E-Golf are there, but no sign of any Nissan cars at all. The discount on the E-up is about £1000 off list....

·
Registered
187 Posts
It's a trusted outfit, they often have good deals.

The e-UP is £16,890 which is £3k off list (inc met paint)

The Leafs are flex deals: Acenta at £12.9k and Tekna at £14.9k

All require you to take finance.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I bought my PiP via Drive the Deal.

Absolutely no problems. The pointed me to discounts that I was not aware off and I defiantly had the impression that they were on my side not their own. Easy to talk to, knowledgeable and eager to help. I saved thousands over the next quote.

·
Registered
243 Posts
The discounts are provided directly by the dealers, rather than DriveTheDeal. You'll see the same dealers throughout the country selling stock via DTD. Some good discounts to be had - only issue usually is the need to travel to get the car you want. Sometimes worth taking the DTD printout to a few local dealers for a price match.

·
Registered
558 Posts
To expand a little (like my waistline). I was told DtD tap into the fleet market by agreeing to buy a certain volume a year. Some companies i.e. BMW won't play that game and so are not included. My car was delivered, driven, from Birmingham to Reading with no extra charge except, of course, the fuel used.

I did indeed take my written DtD quote to my local dealer who said he could not get within £2,500 as he had a showroom, secretarial support and even a coffee machine to pay for. The only way he could compete was to set up a similar operation (he had access to fleet discounts). When I agreed that he should as it probably was the future he became angry and threatening with comments like "you are taking the food from my children's mouths". At that point we walked out.

·
Registered
238 Posts
It's a trusted outfit, they often have good deals.

The e-UP is £16,890 which is £3k off list (inc met paint)

The Leafs are flex deals: Acenta at £12.9k and Tekna at £14.9k

All require you to take finance.
Quotes are for both flex and Non flex (a little further down the page, under special offers) Shame they don't give you the monthly payments or mileage limits (probably do just can't see it)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts