Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am having issues with the driving data supplied on the nissan connect app i know its a crap app but to fair past couple of months mine been loading every time and does all the charging remote ,heating remote lights, horn don't know the point of those but still maps can be sent to car.
But the driving history is just bloody useless it does not record all my trips some days it shows not even been driven when it has and other days it will only show one trip out of two or three, and the total mileage is about 40 miles less than current recoded but it does increases some days
This is on the latest version of the app for a nissan leaf 40kw september 2019 i have had and still have an open case with nissan customer services deleting the app and reinstalling
So my question to others using the app does your driving history data show correct all the time is it upto date when i mean data i mean the trips done, kw used cost per trip??? if i know yours works with no issues then its something wrong with transmitted data from my car not the app

·
Registered
780 Posts
The app regularly misses out trips, or someties entire days. This has been the case for many years with various versions and revisions of the app over the years with my older model LEAF.

·
Premium Member
2019 Leaf 40
6,637 Posts
It's always been iffy. There is a new version of the app out.

I assume if you don't hit the 'ok' button about data sharing every single time it also fails to record the miles. Or if it doesn't ask.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi.
Much the same, some times records the right number of trips, but mileage out, or even visa versa.
and even then Kw usage invariably has no resemblance.
I have also noticed it can take up to 3 days (of car use) for data to fully update / upload.
Has no bearing on the Yes/No as I all ways accept 'Yes'
Was hoping to use this for verifying business trips & mileage, but alas no.
As for sending a route to the car, have attempted this once with no success.

On the plus side, I have noticed the App is opening and finding car faster than some months back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts