Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
Peugeot e-208
21 Posts
Indeed - Tronity fetches the data from Peugeot directly (and can for the the other stellantis brands also, I believe)

It is, however, at the mercy of the shocking stellantis servers and so sometimes reports data inconsistently (for me at least). You can link Tronity to ABRP via their respective apps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can't really help.
Downloaded the .apk, installed it and messed around with ABRP account settings, and selecting Bluetooth device. Connected to the car and the screen below appears.
This is all there is, but SOH, SOC, battery temperature and power makes is almost useful. Too bad no logging, just the screen. And the Power shows negative numbers regenerating.
View attachment 154047
I own an opel corsa-e.
Today I received the OBD-IIand the adapter from powercruisecontrol (with amazon prime the shipping is free).
The OBD and the app AbetterOBD works perfectly. It shows interesting values.
I am only surprised about my SoH 94,6% and it only has 15.7k or around 10k miles.

Font Multimedia Screenshot Electronic device Software

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks pretty low the number! Mine (peugeot e208) was until 10.000 klm Soh 100% and all of a sudden now is 98,1 at 12.500 klm... hopefully at 100.000 will not be 80%!!!

·
Registered
2021 Peugeot E-208
138 Posts
That didn’t go well!!
i foolishly changed to the amazon.es location and (as you’d expect, I guess) the language changed to Spanish. Took a while to get my IOS Amazon app back to English. Can’t find either parts on the UK site either! Oh well, thanks off the info though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Car scanner has been updated with the correct codes to work with the e208/2008, any good elm327 odb adapter will work. (Credit to poster on facebook group)

·
Registered
196 Posts
That didn’t go well!!
i foolishly changed to the amazon.es location and (as you’d expect, I guess) the language changed to Spanish. Took a while to get my IOS Amazon app back to English. Can’t find either parts on the UK site either! Oh well, thanks off the info though.
Just change the .es to .co.uk in the links - they're now no longer available at Amazon UK (presumably another Brexit dividend)

·
Registered
2021 Peugeot E-208
138 Posts
Just change the .es to .co.uk in the links - they're now no longer available at Amazon UK (presumably another Brexit dividend)
Any recommended alternatives anyone is successfully using? They seem to vary in size a lot, do we need a particulary short one?

41 - 50 of 50 Posts