Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, with the recent warm weather, what’s everyone getting out of their e-208?

May be about to bin the Zoe 50 that’s sitting at the dealer in favour of an e-208 GT

If the real world range is similar then that will satisfy the missus.

I know there was a lot of chatter about range now matching manufacturer predictions during test drives earlier in the year, but just wondered now people have got them and are using them, how they’ve worked out in reality.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Scratch that. Boot and interior are too small compared to the Zoe whose range does appear to be better.

·
Registered
187 Posts
You wouldn't believe my figures even if I posted up a pic, (11.5 miles per kWh 350 miles up now), that was when I discovered the Personal 2 Screen and the Trip control on the right stalk, but I'm happy with mine, boot size not an issue for me.

·
Registered
55 Posts
True mix of driving styles and speeds gives me average of 4mkwh. Only covered 370 miles so far though

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts
It's dropped as I have had AC on fast blower and Temp Lo.
What were you doing, coasting down a hill?!

This time of year, over 4 miles per kWh should be a piece of cake at A road traffic speeds.

I’m interested in winter range, and the e-208 keeps coming onto my radar, I’d like a car with potential 200 mile range summer and 150+ winter.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I've said it before I live on a hill, but I'm guessing going down compensates for the going up.

At the moment it's mainly town driving, 4 miles each way, but I do a 24 mile round trip at weekends 50/50 dual carriageway and A roads.

I am expecting it to drop more, as the car learns my driving pattern.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've said it before I live on a hill, but I'm guessing going down compensates for the going up.

At the moment it's mainly town driving, 4 miles each way, but I do a 24 mile round trip at weekends 50/50 dual carriageway and A roads.

I am expecting it to drop more, as the car learns my driving pattern.
Warning Following this man’s car may cause severe delays to your journey 🤣

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Your mpkwh depends on a great many things - for me I live in Bristol and it’s hilly everywhere and the traffic / traffic lights are everywhere so to get 4mpkwh can be a challenge

the Zoe feels like you are sat ON a car whereas the pug feels like you are sitting IN a car.

I don’t miss the zoe 1 bit

what I liked about it was an affordable route into EV ownership and now the pug costs me the same and is a a better car - just not as efficient as you would expect - but CCS makes up for that for the odd occasion I have to do 200miles

JJ

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm now using Trip 1 as the overall calculation and Trip 2 for measuring specific trips.

Trip 1 is now showing 9.5 miles per kWh and Trip 2 about 4.4 miles per kWh.

I always knew the original readings were ridiculous, but have no idea how they started off like that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts