Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2022 Kira Niro EV 4 | 2018 BMW 530e
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I set my e-golf to charge each night to 90%. I woke up this morning to find the ‘we connect app’ stating only a range of 70 miles.

I got into the car which said 70 miles on the driver screen (between the speedo & power dials), however when I turned the key to power up, the mileage jumped to the expected 100 miles.

has anyone had anything like this before? It was a frosty morning, probably the coldest since owning the car. Not sure if the cold causes some sort of glitch displaying the true range?

many thanks
gf

· Registered
2022 Kira Niro EV 4 | 2018 BMW 530e
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GOM?
Anyway, not an e-golf, but my GTE would adjust the GOM as soon as I start the car. For example I start the car, GOM shows 28miles, which quickly changes to 29 or 30. Or adjusts as soon as I move the car...

It is a GOM, not a fixed number. It simply recalculated a little slower than normal?
Thanks for the response. Maybe, my driving the previous day was much different to my normal commute. I’ll see how it goes over the next week.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.