My Evezy.co.uk referral code: b4552
Tesla Model 3 SR
- 120 mile indicated range when full - 90 mile real world range on my first trip - more than the E-Up.
- Beautifully built, lovely to drive - It's a Golf
- Adaptive cruise control is fantastic
- Sat nav screen is clear, graphics are good - not sure it's as good as the Leaf one in terms of charging station availability.
- Headlights are incredible
- Looks good - a lad in a MK7 GTI stopped and looked at it very closely. I think he wants the DRLs!
- You get Type 2 and EVSE cables included
- Only a 16A charge rate and a big battery - like really?!
- CCS don't work!
- It's a Golf - It has small wheels and no exhaust pipe either so from some angles looks a bit base modelish
- It's slower than the E-Up
- Options are £££ - The E-Up has all the options as standard.
A few slightly rubbish pictures are attached. I'll try and get some better ones when it dries out a bit!