Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone have a PDF copy of the e-Niro 10.25 Infotainment Manual, I have not been able to locate one online, any help would very much be appreciated.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you so much for the reply, I have ordered my 4+ but it is not due until the New Year, so I just wanted to get my head around the infotainment system before delivery, this is a great help, thank you.
Steve.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Thank you so much for the reply, I have ordered my 4+ but it is not due until the New Year, so I just wanted to get my head around the infotainment system before delivery, this is a great help, thank you.
Steve.
I’m still waiting for my 4+ as well, I upgraded from the 4 , mainly for the memory seats.👍

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’m still waiting for my 4+ as well, I upgraded from the 4 , mainly for the memory seats.👍
I have a beautiful MK3 Skoda Superb SE L Executive, it's 5 years old this week, only 14K on the clock, but being a 2.0TDI I'm just not doing the mileage to keep the Diesel sweet, so decision made to go all Electric.
I have managed to keep the Superb in the family though, my brother in-law almost bit my hand off to have it, and is giving me £500 more than the dealer offered in part exchange, so very pleased with that, but so sad to let her go.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Just out of interest when did you order the 4+, I only ordered mine on the 27/09/2020. Delivery expected end of January.
June 6th, dealer invoice shows 16th tho. I been told to expect at the end of this month. Silky silver
you may find these you tube videos useful.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
June 6th, dealer invoice shows 16th tho. I been told to expect at the end of this month. Silky silver
you may find these you tube videos useful.
I ordered the e-Niro 4+ in Yacht Blue, I had a company Octavia in the Metallic R (VRS) Blue, so thought I would go back to Blue again.
Thank you for the links to youtube.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Assuming you just got the 4. How much did you lose in depreciation by getting rid of it so quickly? Is that plus the extra cost of the 4j really worth it?
Genuinely interested as I'm toying with the idea myself.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Assuming you just got the 4. How much did you lose in depreciation by getting rid of it so quickly? Is that plus the extra cost of the 4j really worth it?
Genuinely interested as I'm toying with the idea myself.
The 4+ was announced, so I switched my order from the 4 to 4+. I never actually owned a 4 it arrived after I switched. Dealer was ok with switch and £3500 stayed in place for the 4+.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Err Bluetooth is Bluetooth. The organisation takes place on your connected device. So you connect your phone and decide which playlist to play. Once you've done that you go through the playlist at your leisure

·
Registered
Kia Soul EV 2020
1,883 Posts
Does Bluetooth audio organise tracks by artist / album / etc or is it just one big list?
What @IRadiate said. Just wanted to clarify, your app on your phone decides all that, basically the car becomes a wireless speaker. I think you get a basic controls from the car, like sound up/down, next/previous song.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanks both, that makes sense. I assume you get a bit more with the usb audio option - does that scan and organise via artist or is it just folder based?

·
Registered
KIA Soul EV 64kWh
217 Posts
Thanks both, that makes sense. I assume you get a bit more with the usb audio option - does that scan and organise via artist or is it just folder based?
USB wired connection to phone or memory stick allows you to browse based on mp3 tags. So album, artist, track. Also sound quality is significantly better than Bluetooth 🎧🎼🎶

·
Registered
214 Posts
Am I right in saying if you use a USB stick for your music you can’t use Apple car play as well.
N o car yet Hence reason for question.
Basically I’ll have to put my music on my phone I assume then I can use Apple maps and play music simultaneously.

·
Registered
Kia eNiro 4+, White
210 Posts
I think there is only one USB that works as a data port, the rest are just chargers. Unless Apple Play works wirelessly (I am an Android man) without a wireless dongle plugged into that important USB port then you are stuck with a single active connected device

1 - 20 of 20 Posts