Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody placed an order for the E-Niro 2 which is the 39kw version now avail here in the UK. I might consider but would be interesting to know what deals are beI get offered out there

·
Registered
283 Posts
Has anybody placed an order for the E-Niro 2 which is the 39kw version now avail here in the UK. I might consider but would be interesting to know what deals are beI get offered out there
No deals at the moment - you might be lucky and get free car mats thrown in if your dealer is feeling generous.
These cars are at a premium right now and sell like hot cakes, which is why there are long waiting lists for them, so like anything which is in high demand, they only sell at list price.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As a follow on. There are going to be 3 specs for the E-Niro for 2021. These are 2, 3 and 4+. Some of the leasing companies are starting to list and the actual rates are not bad

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I would have been interested if the MG5 hadn’t just been launched, plus its likely the 3 grade with 64kWh is going to be a better value proposition as the RVs will likely be much higher than the 39kWh.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My order has just gone in today for e-Niro 3 in yacht blue. Quoting Nov/Dec delivery, although not really expecting it this year, but would be a nice xmas present.
Moving from a Niro 2 HEV that we've had 3 years now.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My order has just gone in today for e-Niro 3 in yacht blue. Quoting Nov/Dec delivery, although not really expecting it this year, but would be a nice xmas present.
Moving from a Niro 2 HEV that we've had 3 years now.
Who are you getting it from. I have started to look for deals as well (iam moving from a Niro PHEV). Earliest indication was a 6-7 month lead-time so delivery this year sounds good

·
Registered
6 Posts
Order through Wessex Kia in Bristol. It's on a lease deal, contacted a couple of other brokers and dealers, the dealers seem to be all quoting the same deals, so went local with the dealer i already know.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks. Agree with you about using a local Kia dealer. Iam pursuing the same route. Using nationwidevehicle contracts as my benchmark as so far have proven to be cheapest but they charge a processing fee and have a high excess mileage fee as well. Iam yet to test but believe that the Kia dealers offering leasing have a price match policy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I did see the nationwide deal but excess mileage put me off and used lease loco to compare others, but weren't much difference from dealer quote and then have to add things like fees and delivery.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep you have to do your homework..what works for me is that a main dealer can also help you get out early from a PCP deal. Much less aggravation. Anyway Iam sure you will enjoy the car when it eventually arrives.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts