Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello
Awaiting my 4+ and on my shopping list is a new dog crate. If anyone knows the depth of the e-niro boot please could you post.

I need to know distance to the back seat, at floor depth and to one side of the boot (I think that its different in the middle).

This is what I've looking at, but it could be a bit tight as I need the space to be >78cm.

Cage Metal Pet supply

L78cm x W48cm

Many thanks in advance.
Ian

·
Registered
Kia e-Niro 4 MY20, Zoe Z.E.50 GT Line
1,597 Posts
I make it 104cm wide front to back at floor level is approx 73cm and higher up, to account for the seats sloping is about 56. Pics attached. And I need to vacuum.
Yellow Text Line Floor Asphalt Vehicle door Tire Yellow Automotive tire Automotive exterior Vehicle door Yellow Tire Floor Bumper

·
Registered
BMW i3
2,157 Posts
If one of you guys wouldn't mind, I'm trying to find out the length of the 'boot' with the seats down. Basically I'd like an E-Niro but will have to get a van if it can't carry a solar panel: 1.8m x 1.05m. Thanks.

·
Registered
Kia e-Niro 4 MY20, Zoe Z.E.50 GT Line
1,597 Posts
If one of you guys wouldn't mind, I'm trying to find out the length of the 'boot' with the seats down. Basically I'd like an E-Niro but will have to get a van if it can't carry a solar panel: 1.8m x 1.05m. Thanks.
Flat? No I don’t think that will fit. I make it 1.5m from the back of the drivers seat.

·
Registered
BMW i3
2,157 Posts
Flat? No I don’t think that will fit. I make it 1.5m from the back of the drivers seat.
That's disappointing but perhaps not surprising. I wonder if it might fit on the tilt. Anyway, many thanks for checking.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts