Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
If you go to a Kia UK site and choose build your Kia. Then select E Niro 4+ it offers the 3 year service contract at £479.

As the service contract is with Kia UK (so you can then go to any Kia dealership for your servicing) I would expect it is the same price everywhere. I don’t know if the service prices for the 4+ are higher than the 4 or the FE variants as I couldn’t find these on the site (though I didn’t look very hard).

Peter

·
Registered
16 Posts
If you go to a Kia UK site and choose build your Kia. Then select E Niro 4+ it offers the 3 year service contract at £479.

As the service contract is with Kia UK (so you can then go to any Kia dealership for your servicing) I would expect it is the same price everywhere. I don’t know if the service prices for the 4+ are higher than the 4 or the FE variants as I couldn’t find these on the site (though I didn’t look very hard).

Peter
I guess £259 would be too good to be true!

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
I don’t know if the service prices for the 4+ are higher than the 4 or the FE variants as I couldn’t find these on the site (though I didn’t look very hard).
Ah, the joys of buying the FE early(ish). £449 for services 1 - 5 :)

Reactions: Patlon
21 - 27 of 27 Posts