Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may have a phantom memory, but wasn't there a couple in Austria who sold e-Niro frunk units? I went to what I thought was the website (www.frunk.at) but there appears to be no English pages on the site now.

Anyone know where we can buy frunk conversions now?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I used google translate on the site, good enough...

Greg
Great. Good to know.

So they were still happy and willing to sell to English-speaking countries then (I guess the US in your case)? A few further questions for you then Greg if you don't mind:

o When I originally tried using the site, the e-commerce part was just not working. Did it work OK for you? Could you add items to the basket - see them in the basket - go to checkout and all that?
o What did you think of the Frunk?
o Did they supply the rubber cone things to fit the frunk with or do you have to scavenge those from the engine cover which has to be removed?

·
Registered
448 Posts
I have never bought from them, but there are several reviews on this product, I monitor 4 Niro forums, forget which...

I'd email them, cheaper and easier for people to translate an email as opposed to a conversation...

Expensive, but fits perfectly and a quality product from the reviews I read.

Greg

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have never bought from them, but there are several reviews on this product, I monitor 4 Niro forums, forget which...

I'd email them, cheaper and easier for people to translate an email as opposed to a conversation...

Expensive, but fits perfectly and a quality product from the reviews I read.

Greg
Ah, I see. Thanks Greg. Appreciated.

Interestingly I can't get the contact section of the site to work at all but luckily I do know their email address from before. So, yes, I have sent them a mail. The whole site seems to be in a real mess at the moment or perhaps it is just browser incompatibility but I think not.

Yes, it is a pity about the pricing. Just a bit too high even to be accepted as just expensive - for what it is. I guess they are low volume but then at that price the volumes will be low!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts