Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
See my link in the post above yours John, they have a few different rubber mats available for the e-Niro, starting from £28
Thanks, I saw your link and had already looked at that supplier anyway. Their rubber ones aren't moulded. They look like they are cut out of a sheet of patterned rubber before having edging tacked on.
What I want are ones like these from Travall. If you scroll down this page to the close-up pictures you'll see what I mean:
Travall

·
Registered
99 Posts
Thanks, I saw your link and had already looked at that supplier anyway. Their rubber ones aren't moulded. They look like they are cut out of a sheet of patterned rubber before having edging tacked on.
What I want are ones like these from Travall. If you scroll down this page to the close-up pictures you'll see what I mean:
Travall
Did you manage to find any moulded rubber mats John?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I purchased a set from Car Mats 4 U (https://www.carmats4u.com/shopbymodel.html?find=kia-niro-ev-2018--194756). I bought the extra plush version for £33 and they fit perfectly (they start from £20).
I have been promised a set by my dealer as well, but don't know when they will arrive.
Hi Devon Dumpling, did you go for either https://www.carmats4u.com/kia-niro-ev-luxury-car-mats-2018.html or https://www.carmats4u.com/kia-niro-ev-exclusive-car-mats-2018.html or something else entirely?

·
Registered
203 Posts
I went with Carmats4U (https://www.carmats4u.com/kia-niro-ev-classic-car-mats-2018.html) and I am very pleased with them. I decided to go for the luxury pile at around £31 for the set.
Just checked and they have gone up to £36 + delivery
PS If you add a logo it brings it up to around £41 but you get free delivery, so you might want to add that on.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have just been quoted official carpet mats from my dealer £60, frankly I prefer rubber so didnt consider.
FYI official rubber bootliner is £60. ...

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
The Kia website still offers no accessories for an e-Niro. Piss-ups and breweries come to mind.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I ended up purchasing custom car mats from carmats4u.com. They have the correct fixing holes for eNiro(selectable). With customised (text) they cost £36 and fit quite well, although the driver side shoe pad is probably too far away to be useful (not visible on photo).
It is still more than I would even expect honestly to pay for mats, but better than messing up a new car!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi all, I was at the dealers on Thursday to make changes to my order, change the colour from gravity blue to silky silver, and ordered all weather rubber mats and boot liner, they were found in the self charging niro accessories section, price at £50 and £41.67 + vat.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I was at the dealers on Thursday to make changes to my order, change the colour from gravity blue to silky silver
what date did you order as I was thinking of changing colour just worried I'd be placed at back of queue.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I am told that the E-Niro boot floor is different to the other Niro’s and that the dealer offered liner will not fit.

I would love to be sure before ordering but I can’t find any confirmation either way.

Has anybody found a boot liner with a good fit please?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am told that the E-Niro boot floor is different to the other Niro’s and that the dealer offered liner will not fit.

I would love to be sure before ordering but I can’t find any confirmation either way.

Part No Q4122ADE00 for E-NIRO
G5122ADE00 for self charging hybrid

·
Registered
15 Posts

I was told the same...

·
Registered
274 Posts
I can confirm that Part No Q4122ADE00 is a good fit for the E-Niro.

I could not find any other boot liner than the official Kia version, pity.

101 - 115 of 115 Posts