Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Good news, for the size and range not bad compared to others on the market (everyone raves about the MG5 for example but this has much more space and, although shorter range, still north of 100 miles)

On a side note why do manufacturers still push these crazy OTR prices if they are willing to immediately cut thousands off, its so odd. For all the extra cash they earn from people not realising you could get a discount I suspect they must loose many many more who see the OTR price and just go "nope"
It seems strange. It must work for them, otherwise they wouldn't do it I suppose.

Checked again today and the lease deals are still way over the top on these at the moment. Hopefully these will come down a bit by the end of the year when I come to look at replacing my current car.

Sent from my M2002J9E using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
It seems strange. It must work for them, otherwise they wouldn't do it I suppose.

Checked again today and the lease deals are still way over the top on these at the moment. Hopefully these will come down a bit by the end of the year when I come to look at replacing my current car.

Sent from my M2002J9E using Tapatalk
Blimey you werent kidding, with a 9 month deposit you can easily get an MG5 deal for under £200 (saw one for £185), the e berlingo are all over £300!

·
Registered
VW eGolf
334 Posts
On a side note why do manufacturers still push these crazy OTR prices if they are willing to immediately cut thousands off, its so odd. For all the extra cash they earn from people not realising you could get a discount I suspect they must loose many many more who see the OTR price and just go "nope"
Indeed, as I noticed in that Spacetourer PR Citroen seem to know it too and are starting to cut both prices and discounts. Lots of manufacturers are keen to sell cars direct and while you’d be happy to for a Tesla, Kia, Hyundai where the price is the price, you can’t if you know a big discount is available elsewhere.

Still pondering if we could go back to one car and sell the petrol MPV - we keep it just for bikes/camping/tip-runs and a Berlingo would do that fine. These can even tow 750kg which is plenty for a camping / utility trailer.

·
Registered
8 Posts
According to a Facebook comment by the Norwegian importer, they’ll start to deliver Citroen e-Berlingos to customers in early 2022. But cars is expected to be available for test drive at the dealerships from around October-November. No details on price and configuration yet. Have you seen any delivery dates in the UK?

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
According to a Facebook comment by the Norwegian importer, they’ll start to deliver Citroen e-Berlingos to customers in early 2022. But cars is expected to be available for test drive at the dealerships from around October-November. No details on price and configuration yet. Have you seen any delivery dates in the UK?
UK Orders already open. Autocar say deliveries from October onwards.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts