Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
54 Posts
We've been using the car net system too since getting the e-up in January. The app was simple to set up and was great to check the chafe levels, efficiency and pre heat in winter!

For some reason the car net system hasn't updated all the data since mid May. If there a way to reset it at the car end? Would rather not loose any historic data though. Thanks, Joe

· Registered
54 Posts
It sounds like the problem I had. Mine had stopped updating for more than a month by the time I contacted the dealer. I'm not quite clear what actually put it right because the main job turned out to be the work involved in the charge mechanism recall, but it did involve powering everything down and restarting it. Then when I tried it (from home while it was still in the garage 30 miles away!) it was working again. And it's been fine ever since.
If you do ask your dealer by all means tell them that I had the same problem. They might even contact Peter Cooper of Southampton to share experiences.
As for losing historical data- I have a complete record back to 13 December last year (for some reason, we took delivery in August) so although the data does not seen to go right back it was certainly not wiped by whatever they did in mid April.
Ah thanks for your reply, weirdly since asking for advice it has today started to record data again. Nice to have it back, one of the best features of the car! : )

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.