Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people,
So I made my first proper jump to EVs, ordered an Orange e-2008 GT premium, dealers expects it in 2 months.

Drove the car a couple of times, it's a good drive and decent for the price I feel.

Not super enthusisatic on the slow performance (by Ev standards) and the rather short battery range, but have a tight parking space (with a charger) so would struggle with something like a Tesla.

Would appreciate thoughts and feedback from owners or people who considered it and bought somethign else instead. I know the Hyundai/Kia have better ranges but the design reallly doesn't do anything for me.

Thank you!

·
Registered
Peugeot e2008 GT in Orange Fusion on order, Due for delivery early January 2022.
21 Posts
Hello people,
So I made my first proper jump to EVs, ordered an Orange e-2008 GT premium, dealers expects it in 2 months.

Drove the car a couple of times, it's a good drive and decent for the price I feel.

Not super enthusisatic on the slow performance (by Ev standards) and the rather short battery range, but have a tight parking space (with a charger) so would struggle with something like a Tesla.

Would appreciate thoughts and feedback from owners or people who considered it and bought somethign else instead. I know the Hyundai/Kia have better ranges but the design reallly doesn't do anything for me.

Thank you!
Hi, I have just joined, completed my intro post and now homed-in on this sub-forum.

My wife and I ordered a MOTABILITY e2008 GT in Orange Fusion on 1st November for delivery expected early January 2022.
Yesterday my dealer updated me with the order progress and says the car is due to leave the factory on 6th December and I may get before the New Year depending upon Christmas transport logistics, holiday staffing levels and and pre-delivery inspection. However the 1st week of January is more likely.
I will appreciate progress of your purchase as I will keep you upto date with mine.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Wow, that was quick. I ordered, not an e-2008 but an e-208 12th of October I believe. It has not yet started manufacturing and expected delivery was at first February but might be pushed to March.

·
Registered
Peugeot e2008 GT in Orange Fusion on order, Due for delivery early January 2022.
21 Posts
PEUGEOT e2008 GT landed at the Port of Sherness on Boxing Day and is on the way, via Peugot's distribution centre, to Robins & Day's showroom in Sale, Manchester. Following the car's PDI, I hope to collect it 5th to 7th January 🤞.

·
Registered
21 Posts
No sign of e2008 GT. Dealership's Motability representative not available for update, off with Covid. General sale rep advised me that due to shortage of HGV drivers off with Covid, transportage of new vehicles held up at the Peugeot distribution centre at Sheerness. Priority deliveries now been given to Essential Worker's orders. However my car could just turn up with minimum notice so just have to wait for delivery update..... could be up to a couple of weeks DOH!.

·
Registered
21 Posts
GOOD NEWS at last. Peugeot e2008 now arrived in Manchester so following PDI, I am collecting it next Wednesday 19th January, 11 weeks after ordering it 😀.
This is 2 weeks later than anticipated due to the Xmas & New Year bank holidays and a shortage of transporter drivers due to Covid.

UPDATE...Pod-Point 'Tethered' home charger installed this morning Monday 17th Jan.👍
Plant Window Fixture Building Brick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts