Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

181 - 193 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
So I’ve just gone over the 500 mile mark in the e208. My average is 4.1m/kWh and I’m pretty pleased with that. Had things not been as they are and I’d been doing my daily commute I think it’d be higher as my town/motorway ratio would be more towards town than it has been...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Been offered a Gt Line for pick up in 2 weeks, Its £27860 including the screen upgrade/nav system and metallic paint.

Test drove the GT spec, can't decide if its worth paying 1.5k more to get, adaptive cruise, upgraded/heated seats,door auto unlock/lock.

Need to let them know ASAP, what you guys think?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Part ex and cash the rest. Really bugging me on what to do. The heated seats and adaptive cruise would be awesome. But 1.5k awesome, I dunno!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Been offered a Gt Line for pick up in 2 weeks, Its £27860 including the screen upgrade/nav system and metallic paint.

Test drove the GT spec, can't decide if its worth paying 1.5k more to get, adaptive cruise, upgraded/heated seats,door auto unlock/lock.

What are the usual online places quoting for this spec? Pick the cheapest and aim to pay that (or less) - Drive the Deal (usually cheapest, who we ordered through), Broadspeed, Coast2Coast & CarWow etc.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anyway to skip track using wheel controls at all? I really dont wanna have to use the touch screen all the time.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Part ex and cash the rest. Really bugging me on what to do. The heated seats and adaptive cruise would be awesome. But 1.5k awesome, I dunno!

I was in the same position as you decision wise. Ordered a Faro Yellow GT back in Feb, Corona Virus started to complicate things and plumped for GT Line, it's Mettalic plus 10" screen. I feel I can live happily with the GT Line providing Pre-Conditioning does what it says on the tin. Some issues with that at the moment due to battery SOC.

If I had of stuck with my original plan, I would be still waiting for the car and my P Ex value would have been a disaster. So I'm happy enough. One other word of advice, don't let your wife drive it, you'll never get it back. :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Had to switch to a BP Chargemaster charging point after the dealer realised the PodPoint ones don't get installed FoC via Motability. Doesn't look quite as nice, any feedback from anyone on Chargemaster chargers vs other brands? Not that I've got a choice (without spending money...)

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
@Huggie that is expensive I payed less for my Blue GT.

You quote is ok price for the expensive paint (Blue or Red) GT but for a GT Line work that price down...
You must have got a really good deal

I also paid just over £27k for the GT Line in Boggo yellow and £26.5k was what all the car wow quotes were coming in at for the Allure

I guess there might be some bargains out there now though

JJ

181 - 193 of 193 Posts