Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

621 - 640 of 705 Posts

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
I'm really taken by the Dichroic badge it has at present.
Yeah I like it too

could get them and place them below the a-pillar like Ferrari do ;)

looks like it will be launched on the new 308

JJ

·
Registered
482 Posts
Anybody having issues downloading the latest sat-Nav update ? Cartography 9.0.0-r0
No problems with initial update download when we got the car in December.
This time just getting: “an error occurred while retrieving update data. Please check your connection settings..”
Not going through. On Mac.

·
Premium Member
2020 Corsa E
7,865 Posts
Yep. Same happening with the Corsa using the Vauxhall app. If you download it manually it won't install either.

Not impressive!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’ve not tried 9.0.0 yet - will keep an eye on this thread.

Anyone using an Ohme home charger with their e208 and noticing weirdness between their app and the MyPeugeot app? I’ve contacted Peugeot on a few different channels (web form, twitter and the App Store) about how iffy their app is.

Being new to EVs I’ve also been a bit surprised at the level of phantom battery drain which seems to be a common issue with all EVs? Not doing many miles daily at the moment but am coming to the car each day to find about 6-8 miles vanishing each time. Is that partly down to the cold weather? Only charging weekly at the moment and only to 80%.

·
evezy referral code d6540
3,527 Posts
Only charging weekly at the moment and only to 80%.
It’s a good idea to charge to 100% a couple of times a month to allow cell balancing. This may help the phantom drain as well. Plan to do it just before you use the vehicle if you’re worried about leaving it at 100% for any length of time.

Reactions: Calectric

·
Registered
8 Posts
It’s a good idea to charge to 100% a couple of times a month to allow cell balancing. This may help the phantom drain as well. Plan to do it just before you use the vehicle if you’re worried about leaving it at 100% for any length of time.
Good to know - thanks - I’ll give that a go. Will be interesting to see if it changes as my driving changes slightly after lockdown, too...

·
3,527 Posts
Good to know - thanks - I’ll give that a go. Will be interesting to see if it changes as my driving changes slightly after lockdown, too...
I’m finding that the warmer weather is doing wonders to the range!

Reactions: Calectric

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
I’m finding that the warmer weather is doing wonders to the range!
defo is

doesn’t take much
Double figures and we will be back to full operating capability

JJ

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All

Just wondering how the pre conditioning works from the app? Does it just pre condition to last temp and blower setting that it was on, or is it possible to set temps from the app?

cheers

·
3,527 Posts
With the GT, am I correct in concluding that Android Auto only works with a cable in the USB A socket on the right, and not wireless through Bluetooth?
I know it doesn't work with the USB C cable in the left socket.
I have a GT Line and use Apple Car Play. Unfortunately there’s no wireless connection and I use the socket nearest the driver. The other one at the front and the two in the back are for charging only.

·
Registered
456 Posts
1900 miles through the winter (Trip B and it showed 3miles per kWh), the last week or so pushed that figure up.

I now know In can live with this and will soon be back to a once a week charge. I know of a few Corsa e owners who have had terrible winter range. Not sure why.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Nice one cheers, just have to remember to turn heat back on for the mornings then
ah but you are thinking about climate control as an ICE heater system,

what temp do you want the car?

19-20 degC is a good cabin temp.

you set the dial and shouldn’t have to change it (much)

JJ

·
Registered
3 Posts
ah but you are thinking about climate control as an ICE heater system,

what temp do you want the car?

19-20 degC is a good cabin temp.

you set the dial and shouldn’t have to change it (much)

JJ
Well when i leave for work at 5 and its a bit fresh want the car warmer and then when i finish work i would of liked the ac to come and car be nice and cool after sun has been on it all day. What ive been doing is turning it to cold as ive got out in a morning and then scheduling the app to turn it on ten mins or so before i leave work but then if i forget to changed back and the morning schedule comes on the car is cold lol.

·
Registered
Peugeot e-208
610 Posts
Big Thermostat wants us to believe that 19 is the perfect temperature, but my body agrees with @the_ash - when I'm hot, I want a blast of cold air, and when I'm cold, I want a blast of hot air!

·
Registered
Peugeot e-208
610 Posts
While the preconditioning experts are here... Does yours clear the windscreen of ice?

My Zoe used to - very effectively - but the 208 doesn't turn on the windscreen blowers/ heated windows. Hopefully not a problem for the summer, but winter is hanging on a little longer.

621 - 640 of 705 Posts