Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

701 - 705 of 705 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Had a trip down to the south coast from Cheshire last week. The E208 performed faultlessly and on occasions was delivering 4.5 miles per kWh on the motorway with the low speed of motorway traffic down on the M25. On my return I had to rapid charge on three occasions as was not able to charge the night before and had only 20% charge when I set off. On my third rapid charge of the day at Rugby services it was still pulling 95 kW so no rapidgating with this baby! Had it a year now and it meets all my needs. Very impressed at what an all round competent car this has turned out to be.
this is really reassuring. I’m off to Silverstone for the F1 next month. This will be my first trip of significance.
I plan on visiting Rugby en route as well as stations off the M6 as needed. If it was just me in the car I imagine I’d get there without needing to stop but I’ll be fully loaded with camping gear so efficiency is a big unknown.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Ionity can be PAYG but via app / mobile web site. It can’t do contactless credit/debit card - you have to go via the app / web.
What’s the app called? Can’t find an ionity one

JJ

·
EVEZY code d55d6 *** Try my car cost calculator
'19 i3 120Ah / '20 Kona 64kWh / '21 e208
3,092 Posts
Links on this page:

However, cheaper to go via Chargepoint:

701 - 705 of 705 Posts