Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello hive-mind! I need an early morning charge tomorrow morning and Bluewater is the best location. Can anyone confirm if the Tesla Superchargers at Bluewater are accessible outside of shopping hours, i.e. about 7am? Thanks!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe I should have clarified. I read somewhere else that someone had issues accessing the chargers out-of-hours as the barriers were down. Hence my question. Upon arrival on Friday morning my screen did give me a number to call in case the car park was closed. Luckily in my case this wasn't necessary and I was able to access and charge without incident.

·
Registered
11,777 Posts
Maybe I should have clarified. I read somewhere else that someone had issues accessing the chargers out-of-hours as the barriers were down. Hence my question. Upon arrival on Friday morning my screen did give me a number to call in case the car park was closed. Luckily in my case this wasn't necessary and I was able to access and charge without incident.
That’s normally the case for shopping centre SuC locations and the like. Check on the in-car map and it gives you either and access code or number to call for out of hours access.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts