Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

My name is Stephen and I work for a company called Teamsearch. We're an independent market research company and we're currently in the process of recruiting people to take part in a teledepth interview regarding electric vehicles within fleets.

If you are responsible for the management of your company fleet and have some electric cars (or are considering getting some in the next 4 years) we'd like to speak to you.

We're offering £100 as a thank you to people who take part in the study.

If you believe you fit the criteria and are interested in taking part or want more information please contact me via [email protected] or 01422360371

If you would like to verify our credibility you can check on the MRS website Full A-Z Listing | Market Research Society or our website Teamsearch

Many Thanks

Stephen

·
Registered
195 Posts
I have emailed you Stephen. I am responsible for a 44 tonne truck, a 7.5 tonne local delivery truck, both with cranes, a couple of pickups for towing and log delivery, and a car which we use for family and business use. I am seriously considering a utility car or light van powered by electricity to take up some of these tasks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts