Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great idea, to build BEV's that do what ICEVs can't, rather than make the shorter-range more-expensive electric copies of ICEVs available today.

I wonder if they will actually be built?

"eBussy is a modular EV that's also a camper, pickup truck and more

...The base model eBussy will start at €15,800 ($18,525), with the most expensive model, the off-road camper, coming in at €28,800 ($33,309). Electric Brands also plans to build out a network of charging stations where eBussy owners will be able to exchange their depleted batteries for fresh ones. If all goes according to plan, the eBussy will make its way to European roads sometime next year. No word yet on if Electric Brands plans to bring the EV stateside."

More at:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Why are the wheels so central. One off the advantage off an ev are being able to put corners literally on the corners

I3 and id3 being prime German examples

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Hub motors and roof-mounted solar panels are clues, but one giveaway that this is a pipe dream is the proposed sliding driver controls. :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why are the wheels so central. One off the advantage off an ev are being able to put corners literally on the corners

I3 and id3 being prime German examples
It looks like the same wheelbase is used for both the "longbed" and the shorter configurations.

The first BEV manufacturer that builds a compact pick-up with a removable pop-top camper will likely get my business, but I'd much prefer to have a number of choices.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Powering the eBussy is a 10kWh battery that provides an approximate range of 124 miles.
Impressive: a new design with new laws of physics!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts