Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks
I'm planning to drive through France from Calais to the Alps next month, and have read that Corri-door have closed most of their fast chargers due to safety concerns.
I’ve never taken my EV further than 100 miles so planning how to tread carefully through France.
I have a Shell Recharge card now; what else should I be getting as backup? Things seem to change quickly as companies consolidate.
Thanks

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
An idea of what EV and your approach (flat out on the AutoRoutes or gentle on Route N) would help to answer that.

·
EVEZY code d55d6 *** Try my car cost calculator
1,569 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
An idea of what EV and your approach (flat out on the AutoRoutes or gentle on Route N) would help to answer that.
Hi dk6780
I have an Audi e-tron, and plan to drive steadily on autoroutes (70-80mph) rather than zoom around.
Thanks.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Ionity sounds your best choice, particularly if you signed up to the Audi deal with them. Very fast which is a necessity for the e-Tron.

·
evezy referral code d6540
3,069 Posts

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Funnily enough I just posted about this today in the “France” thread!
It’s one particular make of Corri-Door charger that has been taken out of service. The DBT ones are still in use. I found Chargemap had accurate info about which ones were still working.

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
The thread is here:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts