Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Folks,
If you or know some who are looking for a E-Golf..... don't want to wait.....?

Well well well....i have one at Western Volkswagen, Newbridge, Edinburgh available for immediate Delivery!!!
Ask for me Euan on 0131 346 1661 or [email protected]

Avoid the 35+ week lead time!

I have customers who have been waiting since last October....who are still waiting on theirs to be built! So this is the chance of a life time!!

The car we have available is a E-Golf in Urano Grey, with Vienna Leather and a winter pack!

It wont hang around!!
Give me a email on [email protected]

·
Registered
391 Posts
Spec meaning price unless auto parking . But when you purchase 300 then price....
Still declaring a self interest of having one in my garage,and living nowhere near you or London I am Out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Spec meaning price unless auto parking . But when you purchase 300 then price....
Still declaring a self interest of having one in my garage,and living nowhere near you or London I am Out.
Spec meaning spec......and not one of them has park assist!

·
Registered
37 Posts
It seems a pity this AID is not standard equipment on the techie eGolf. I’m certainly glad I added that option!

·
Registered
391 Posts
I went for the standard display and put the money to the painful cost of mother of pearl white paint.
Pleased I did looks great in any light but particularly in the evenings ,most comments about the car are great colour.I have to be honest thought I might regret not having it but no ,I have all the same info apart from nav in front of me.I don't personally think its the best example of digital display out there,but if you do a lot of driving having satnav in the front display must be helpful..
If I went again rear camera, I don't really need it most of the time, but for the cost nice toy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts