Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all,
I am a GCSE student doing a research project about 'To what extent will electric cars change transportation and the effect on the environment by 2030'. As part of this project, I need to gather the opinion of the public so I have prepared a questionnaire for you to complete.

I guarantee all answers are anonymous and confidential.
Please follow the link below to participate.
I will post the results in the new year, thank you for your help.

·
Registered
Corsa SRI Nav Premium
5,089 Posts
Done. One of the better questionnaires we have had on here. Good luck with your results.

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Leaf 40kWh Tekna - love it
1,547 Posts
I'm not normally curmudgeonly when it comes to answering surveys but here I would like to ask a few questions and give a few helpful hints before completing it. Let me know @Speed52 what you think and maybe modify the survey.
1. Who is the survey aimed at and how will you ensure that you get responses from a representative sample of the population? Where else have you published it?
2. The system you have adopted for ordering preferences is counterintuitive, 1 for most important to would be better. This particularly because of the method adopted of moving the choice boxes where you would expect to put the most important at the top.
3. Question 6 is missing some tick boxes.
4. Why include skateboard as one of the "type of transport" options. (one member on this forum might be interested)

Have a chat to your teacher and come back here if there are any improvements you can make or you can answer some of the above questions.

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Done. Posted lots of comments at the end - hopefully will inspire new insights! Good luck, feel free to post more qns here if you like! We all love to chat about electric transport in all its forms! :)

·
Registered
Corsa SRI Nav Premium
5,089 Posts
Quick comment, q7,8 it's natural to place most important things to the top, you may get skewed results.

Best of luck with the exams
@Speed52 I've just noticed. For these sections my answers are in the wrong order. It's true what @Spiny has said here.

·
Registered
Kia Soul EV 2020 64KWh
800 Posts
I have done it. Good luck with your assignment.

I agree with the others though - questions 7 and 8 need to priority turning the other way around so the most important is at the top. Because I was aware of it from earlier comments, I think I have done it the right way around, but it is confusing. It is also a bit frustrating trying to move the boxes around - it doesn't work as seamlessly as one would hope.

Also, question 6 suggests ticking some boxes but them provides a text field to fill in instead - either needs the tick boxes adding in, or the wording 'tick one' removed.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Drat, also made the same mistake as Spiny. Mine's the one completed a couple of minutes ago, saying I already own a Nissan Leaf. Think you need to change the form to avoid getting this all the time.

Otherwise, i agree, one of the better questionnaires. Glad I didn't have to do that sort of thing back in the days of O levels, don't believe them when they tell you the exams have got easier... I only wish I was young and agile enough to be using a skateboard every day.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts