Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
What part of the country was this? I want to meet this chap and hear more of his wisdom!

OTH, psychosis is a nasty condition to have, so I do feel some sympathy for them.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
If he's thought about it, electric cars have been around since 2012 and the first case of Covid-19 was discovered 7 years later. It's hard to see how any idiot could make a link between the two.
Clearly not just any idiot then but an extra special level 11 type of idiot

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Weirdly this rubbish was suggested to me by youtube the other day - electric cars spread 5G and kill children!

I've reported the video but it's still there.

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Weirdly this rubbish was suggested to me by youtube the other day - electric cars spread 5G and kill children!
I watched a bit but after 2 minutes ... o_O

The people that create this stuff are probably deluded, but may be making some money from Google adverts, so not entirely daft.
It's the people who believe it that worry me.

·
Registered
300 Posts

I've reported the video but it's still there.
Freedom of speech eh...? It's a shocker.

I've not got a tingle from my car yet, feeling a little disappointed...but "lamp posts are 25 milliwatt transmitters, absolutely lethal. Illegal amount of radiation, pulse modulated, in breach of codes. It's a crime."

What a loon.

·
Registered
780 Posts
He's right about one thing, sitting on the motor would be dangerous for your health.
Guys don't sit on your motor! :)

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
26,315 Posts
I think it was David Icke.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, use your brains. Why is his interview being investigated?!

It's OK to broadcast a service from a church talking about some mythical deity for a cult of blood drinking flesh eaters, but when someone dares say 'I have learned not to believe in co-incidences' all h3ll breaks loose!

;)

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I've since discovered the guy who makes those 5G videos (Mark Steele) was the same man who was convicted in November 1993 of the callous shooting of a young girl for which he was sentenced to 8 years. The girl was permanently disabled from the shooting.

Wow, what a piece of shit on multiple levels... as they say some people make the world a better place when they are alive... others when they die.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts