Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

We have made a EV and PHEV only market place for owners and future owners to buy and sell their cars using EV specific information such as range, battery size and charging capabilities.
When looking for EV's ourselves there was nowhere telling us how far you can go or what size the battery was!

We have also made a bunch of EV advice pages to help new users understand the specifics and benefits to having and driving an EV.
We wanted to make a market place for the community because we need these features when buying and selling!

Please go check out the website: Buy & Sell Electric & Hybrid Vehicles for Free | Electric Cars Trader

We also have a giveaway going on on our social media, Instagram: @electriccartrader and Facebook: Electric Cars Trader

I hope we can be of value to the EV community!!

Attachments

·
Registered
9,199 Posts
Congratulations, looks like a valuable resource!

On a boring note, I am sure you will be asked shortly by a moderato to amend your signature to make your trade affiliations clear.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congratulations, looks like a valuable resource!

On a boring note, I am sure you will be asked shortly by a moderato to amend your signature to make your trade affiliations clear.
Great site. Is there a field for identifying leased or owned batteries?
How would I show only cars with a range greater than 120 miles?
Hello,

Firstly thank you for your feedback we've had a great response to the site. We will have a look at the suggestions you have given and work to getting them added!

Thanks again, we will keep you updated here!

·
Registered
Renault Zoe 50
18,548 Posts
Hey,
I believe the dealers have uploaded the manufacturers stated range. We hope to see more real world ranges being uploaded when EV users sell their cars.
Thanks,
Maybe have a field for SOH? Many dealers probably don't know how to measure this in any case - a bit like asking for compression readings for an ICE.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Maybe have a field for SOH? Many dealers probably don't know how to measure this in any case - a bit like asking for compression readings for an ICE.
Hi Cah197, that is a great suggestion and we are going to think about including this over the Christmas period. The balance we are trying to get right is having enough information for the consumer without inundating them with 100s of statistics. The SOH is a solid stat so we will definitely discuss this with the dealerships and think about including this in the near future.
Thank you again for your feedback!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great site. Is there a field for identifying leased or owned batteries?
Hey there,

Thanks to your feedback we have added a leases/owned feature. You can use this to filter and find the car you are looking for. Thank you for your input! The dealers have began to add this to their ads.

We hope to see you using the site soon!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts