Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
I've wanted this too for a long time.

Kona and e-niro are not particularly big - boot capacity is smaller than the new Leaf in fact. I'm considering a highish mileage used model s for the space if no estates come out soon.

Note if you're considering PHEV, Skoda's new Superb will be PHEV, think they're already out but not certain it includes the estate. Superb estate is huge and has great reviews generally.

And due mid 2020 is the full EV Skoda vision IV which may be a coupe or more boxy SUV shape (tbc). Not quite what you're after perhaps but should be quite spacious and also reasonably affordable.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I've wanted this too for a long time.

Kona and e-niro are not particularly big - boot capacity is smaller than the new Leaf in fact.
Kona has a small boot absolutely agreed. Eniro boot is much bigger, Bjorn fitted an extra banana box in the niro than he managed with the new leaf (seats up and seats down), plus it seemed to me that there was less wasted space in the leaf, whereas in the niro there was space left over that wasn't the right shape for a banana box.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I think there was some footnote about price too though. Still playing Euromillion though, hoping my idea of affordable gets updated.

·
Live by the sword. Don't intend to die by it.
449 Posts
Thought the Taycan 4S was about £80k? I mean, I can't afford that either, but it's not quite as pricey.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts