Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

We are BEAM Fieldwork, a market research fieldwork agency and we have been asked to organise a paid market research event with owners of the Electric Hyundai KONA. It is an opportunity for Kona EV early adopters to share views, feedback and opinions about their vehicle.

The research will involve attending a casual one-to-one interview lasting up to 1.5 hours at a venue in Central London

As a thank you for taking part, each participant will receive £150.00 cash in hand.
Please note, if you are travelling a long distance to take part, we may be able to cover travel expenses in addition to this incentive

The main objective of the research is to understand what lead you to purchase this particular vehicle and what is your experience of it so far. Your valuable input will feed into the development of future Electric vehicles. There will be absolutely no attempt to sell you anything. We are interested only in your thoughts and opinions and we think you will find it enjoyable and interesting.
The event will be held in London on the 21st and 22nd September 2019 and we really hope you can attend.
If you are interested in participating, please drop me an email ([email protected]) or contact the office (0161 850 9864) and we will arrange for someone to book your interview.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
The money is tempting but I'm going on holiday immediately after those dates - and I hate going to central London. So no thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Most people who can afford a new car won't want to spend an afternoon for £150. If you want people to travel, you might have to up your offer.
Thanks so much for your interest in our Market Research event.

We are able to cover some if not all of your travel expenses and refreshments will be provided on the day. This is a great opportunity to Kona EV owners to discuss their experience with Electric vehicle and share your thoughts and opinions for further Electric Vehicle development.

If you are interested in participating or would simply like some more information please drop me an email at [email protected] or [email protected] or contact the office on 0161 850 9864. Many thanks, Alicia BEAM Fieldwork

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd travel to London for £150 all day long. It's a days wage for most.
Thanks so much for your interest in our Market Research opportunity, would you like to give us a call on 0161 850 9864 for further details?

Thanks in advance, Alicia BEAM Fieldwork

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'd travel to London for £150 all day long. It's a days wage for most.
Someone only earning £150 a day shouldn't be buying or leasing a new £20k + car. Not unless they've already got their house fully paid for and everything else taken care of. If that happens, we'll be country living in debt.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Someone only earning £150 a day shouldn't be buying or leasing a new £20k + car. Not unless they've already got their house fully paid for and everything else taken care of. If that happens, we'll be country living in debt.
:unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Of course. Someone on a peasants wages of £40k shouldn't be allowed a 20k car :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
7 Participants
mikeselectricstuff
Speak EV - Electric Car Forums
A community for enthusiasts of all makes and models of EV from BMW to Tesla, Renault, Nissan, Mitsubishi and more. Join the electrifying discussion today!
Full Forum Listing