Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
It also proves that you should never do anything involving RCI, who have a reputation for this sort of customer "service"... just look at the Google reviews!

·
Registered
16,858 Posts
It also proves that you should never do anything involving RCI, who have a reputation for this sort of customer "service"... just look at the Google reviews!
But then some of us have had years of good service from RCI without much complaint.

We just don't post about it.

·
Zoe Devotee
9,129 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Our experience has been that they are very inefficient but have always been fair. That includes amending contract miles for battery (lower) and doing it very quickly. My guess is it just depends who you get handling your enquiry

·
Zoe Devotee
9,129 Posts
Our experience has been that they are very inefficient but have always been fair. That includes amending contract miles for battery (lower) and doing it very quickly. My guess is it just depends who you get handling your enquiry
I'm slowly clawing my way up through management at RCI trying to get back 4 months of battery hire payments because Furlough happened right after my paperwork was sent away to change ownership.

81 - 87 of 87 Posts