Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Corbin Sparrow No17
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just stripped a Corbin sparrow and i have removed the full back drive unit thats the rear wheel with swing arm attachments ie: disc, brakes, drive pully complete with the belt. so everything you need for a project. everyone knows how quick these motors are and this is all together.

i am open to sensible offers for the whole back end drive unit. i also have the charger and control unit.

i will post pictures.

ask any questions

·
Corbin Sparrow No17
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have all three of the 16" alloy wheels from the corbin sparrow for sale they are the same as the one in the photo.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Why strip it? Surely it is still repairable?

How much are you looking for the entire vehicle?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

·
Corbin Sparrow No17
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The vehicle has been stripped. The car itself is being rebuilt with a petrol engine. The car outer body will not be changed. This is to keep the original look of the Corbin. The internals had many issues yes it could have been preserved but this vehicle needs to be driven and shown. The body itself has damage to the wing, bumper and a few panels affecting the integrity. This car was for sale for some time and everyone had the chance to purchase it. I took a risk with the car and i do love its form. This car will live again and will do more than the odd 20 mile or so. Sorry if i offend anyone as it's not my intention to do so.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Blasphemy! ;-)

Which petrol system tou intend to fit? Assume something motorbike based?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

·
Corbin Sparrow No17
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Honda silverwing its a mild 600cc twin. short engine strong reliable and perfect match it has been done before but not with a jelly bean only the pizza butt. i like the assumption sherlock

·
Corbin Sparrow No17
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Curtis
2 Wire PB-6 Pot Box Throttle EV Controller Compone

Curtis Allbright SW202 250A, Motor Reversing, Pair SW201 on a Double Bracket
Zivan NG3
battery charger

Curtis pmc road controller

Vicor DC-DC convertor

Also Boxed unused Vicor DC-DC convertor

Full rear end complete with motor :

mounted to the wheel is the motor drive to belt and pully on the rear end with shocker,disc ,calipers and wheel with tyre. please note this is the complete drive system.

I also have both the Front wheels complete with tyres same as rear 16" and thin

just about everything to start a EV project.

Make me an offer I am not after a fortune for these just a sensible price.

But be quick. I need the space.

·
Corbin Sparrow No17
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey if you are looking at this add and know anyone with a Sam EV please drop me a line just atrt a new conversation and i will thank you for ever. any help

·
Corbin Sparrow No17
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
you tube: "loftskin "
been doing the bungalow up for last year so few daft bits to finish but almost ready. maybe this may.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts