Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Sounds like a Pretty perilous business model, spending a fortune on product development, then living hand to mouth with single conversions..... Neat concept though.

·
Premium Member
8,939 Posts
Sounds like a Pretty perilous business model, spending a fortune on product development, then living hand to mouth with single conversions..... Neat concept though.
Seems a really hard way to go about things, but I applaud the concept and effort that seems to have gone in to this.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Arent these the ones that caught fire on a ferry?

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Ah, scanned it and missed it! I think I read somewhere that these got electric cars banned from ferries in Norway for a couple of years! Apparently the BMS was to blame.

·
Super Moderator
7,617 Posts
Hopefully at some point Nissan will wake up and realise the Qashqai is their most popular model in Europe, and would probably get lots of sales as an EV.

·
Registered
7,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was talking to my local friendly Nissan salesman earlier this week when ordering up my Qashqai and he was saying that he heard a rumour that they might be doing something with the X-Trail rather than the Qashqai. No idea if that has any truth to it... nor does he!!! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts