Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
I own an amazing Zero electric motorbike here in the U.K. I always get dozen of questions asking about the range, how fast, and how to charge etc as I'm sure you all do.
I have created some novelty electric vehicle stickers some of you may be interested in. Hope it's ok to post the link.
Happy Easter to you all!
ELECTRIC VEHICLE RISK OF SHOCK! Novelty Vinyl Decal Car/Van Window Sticker | eBay

·
Registered
6,426 Posts
Welcome Zero. This is the first post I've seen from an electric bike owner. My son has been watching the reports on the Zero for some time. He is a true petrol head though and whilst he would like the raw torque he says he would miss the sounds.
Your sticker might have novelty value amongst people who realise that its a joke - but I worry that some might take it as a serious warning and freak out.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Wish I could afford a zero. Bikes in general are pretty torque... Can't imagine what this would be like.
Pretty meh about the sticker
Would like a speak ev one personally

·
Chartered Engineer
1,859 Posts
I'm not a motorcylist but I was very impressed by the zero motorcyles I saw at the Malvern EV show. They seem to have really thought about what's required for an electric bike and the price was surprisingly reasonable.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I've been one since 2007, so 10 years of riding a Vectrix, and really enjoy the silence. Graduated to a Twizy in 2010, it couldn't lose the bike!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome Zero. This is the first post I've seen from an electric bike owner. My son has been watching the reports on the Zero for some time. He is a true petrol head though and whilst he would like the raw torque he says he would miss the sounds.
Your sticker might have novelty value amongst people who realise that its a joke - but I worry that some might take it as a serious warning and freak out.
Thanks for your reply.
My Zero is an amazing bike. The range is 80-100 miles, it has incredible torque and although no motor noise, you can hear it approaching...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've been one since 2007, so 10 years of riding a Vectrix, and really enjoy the silence. Graduated to a Twizy in 2010, it couldn't lose the bike!
Ah i too had a Vectrix, 2 in fact. And a terrible Chinese Ego scooter before that. I loved the Vextrix, my only issue was true range anxiety even though I had it upgraded to the lithium + battery. This Zero however is far superior and I never have that range anxiety.
The Twizy looks great fun!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wish I could afford a zero. Bikes in general are pretty torque... Can't imagine what this would be like.
Pretty meh about the sticker
Would like a speak ev one personally
If you have a design and wording you really think would work for electric vehicles I am happy to get that organised, as long as there is the demand. Great to get the word out there too!
Happy Easter to all!

·
Leaf lover
3,996 Posts
If you have a design and wording you really think would work for electric vehicles I am happy to get that organised, as long as there is the demand. Great to get the word out there too!
Happy Easter to all!
And happy Easter to you Zero Electric Bike Man.
Great name, very Pythonesque.

I genuinely believe my i3 94 rex is vastly superior to most cars but I thought a bit of self deprecation helps the message.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts