Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Electric Vehicles Festival
Returns on Saturday 7th August at the British Motor Museum.
We are back and celebrating our third birthday. Who’s got something electric and fancies bringing it along for a fantastic day out with fellow enthusiasts? Ardingly College Solar Challenge Team and Cambridge University Solar Team will be joining us and many more…I hope you can join us too?

·
Registered
29 Posts
As a potential EV owner in a few months time I feel this could be an event worth visiting to scout out a possible vehicle to purchase.

We have had a test drive of an Enyaq IV60 in the last 2 days and was very impressed. Will there be exhibitors of most of the current crop of EV's that are available in the UK and also maybe ones that will soon be here like the Ionic 5 and Kia 6 for instance.

Due to our age (69+82 year old MIL with mobility issue)I need a vehicle like the Enyaq or VW ID4 for ease of access so do you know if there will be a range of vehicles of this sort of size on show please.

Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As a potential EV owner in a few months time I feel this could be an event worth visiting to scout out a possible vehicle to purchase.

We have had a test drive of an Enyaq IV60 in the last 2 days and was very impressed. Will there be exhibitors of most of the current crop of EV's that are available in the UK and also maybe ones that will soon be here like the Ionic 5 and Kia 6 for instance.

Due to our age (69+82 year old MIL with mobility issue)I need a vehicle like the Enyaq or VW ID4 for ease of access so do you know if there will be a range of vehicles of this sort of size on show please.

Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would say to you this would be the best event quite simply because you would get to talk to real ev Owners about their real experiences of their vehicles. We do have a Skoda Enyaq owner coming along I am working on trying to get a VW ID4 owner along if this helps. Sadly the vehicle manufacturers apart from MG Cars who have supported my event from the outset and Jaguar. The others have so far overlooked me! I guess not being a big name to them doesn’t help. I hope this helps you?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts