Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale the left over cable ducting along with draw string and marker tape from installing my EV charge point in my garage at the end of my garden.

This is black flexible twin wall electrical ducting with an OD of 63mm and an ID of 50mm. I purchased a 50m long roll from drainage 365 on eBay and this is the left over length which is approx 25m to 30m long (I can measure accurately if needed).

This is the eBay item I purchased
63mm OD Black Flexible Twinwall Electric Ducting c/w Drawstring FREE Marker Tape | eBay

Looking for £30 with free collection from Cambridge, or I can get a quote for posting if needed.

Here is a photo of it coiled up in my garden after my installation:

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Neo, postage looks like being about £15. If you can wait till the weekend of 9th/10th June I’ll be up in Manchester and could deliver it to you.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi Neo, postage looks like being about £15. If you can wait till the weekend of 9th/10th June I’ll be up in Manchester and could deliver it to you.
Hi - That would be ideal thanks! - Im in no rush for it, just forward planning for futureproofing the garage when i dig the garden up.
Ill send you a PM with the details.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts