Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking around at changing for a while but never really got around to making the move. The problem used to be there were 'terms' involved and I just didn't need the agro. I spent a few hours today looking at the various tariffs and it's a bloody minefield! Eventually, I think I'm going to go with EDF on their blue + price promise for the house and their eco20:20 for the car charger/supply. Has anyone got any experience with EDF? What does everyone else use? Any suggestions would be greatly welcomed?

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
We use Ecotricity on their 100% renewables tariff on Econ7. We pay 6p/kWh overnight and 16p/kWh in the day.

We are very happy with Ecotricity and their ethical and honest approach. We would never use any of the big 6. Their record on reinvesting in renewables and the amount of their supplied electricity that comes from renewables is not good.

We would of course recommend Ecotricity but another good alternative is Good Energy.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi Richard,
I use Goodenergy as my supplier.I pay 17p/day standing charge for eco7.Day rate 15p/kwh night rate 7p/kwh.The above include vat at 5%.Their admin is a bit chaotic sometimes.Recently they informed me that they were going to increase my monthly direct debit from £30 to £118 even though I was in credit.The staff are great and a quick phone call sorted it out.

·
Premium Member
11,048 Posts
I can recommend ovo energy who have one of the highest renewables on their standard tariff, but do a 100% renewable if you prefer. They also pay interest when your account is in credit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts