Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a momentary occurrence of this error message (it stayed on for some time), but no further fault indication and park brake seemed to work throughout without an issue (set and release were both fine, tested it and could not roll the car with the park brake set).

Clearly - I got the Friday car (with all the issues I've had!) but, has anyone else had this before?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Had a momentary occurrence of this error message (it stayed on for some time), but no further fault indication and park brake seemed to work throughout without an issue (set and release were both fine, tested it and could not roll the car with the park brake set).

Clearly - I got the Friday car (with all the issues I've had!) but, has anyone else had this before?
I’ve had various error messages come up, in fact mid week I had an auto hold error but I don‘t believe this is because of the car more me trying to do things whilst the head unit is booting. There are definite software glitches from time to time, I’ve even had a recuperation one pop up when I was miles from home, mild panic followed by a turn off, turn on and all good to go. Haven’t seen it since...........probably jinked it now!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts