·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
31,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
7,610 Posts
I just want to know how they did this.

By that I mean what type of citrus fruit was used?
Perhaps they didn't bother, and AP disengaged, which is why they left the road?

·
Super Moderator
7,610 Posts
maybe even knocked the wheel while climbing into the back, would that make it disengage? I just can't believe how monumentally stupid people are being with this stuff.

Reactions: cah197

·
Registered
Renault Zoe 50
23,562 Posts
maybe even knocked the wheel while climbing into the back, would that make it disengage? I just can't believe how monumentally stupid people are being with this stuff.
I’m pretty sure AP disengages as soon as you take the weight off the seat and unbuckle the seat belt.

They clearly hadn’t thought any of this through.

·
Super Moderator
7,610 Posts
I wonder what data, and how quickly, Teslas send to the mothership when they crash.

·
Registered
Nissan LEAF30
8,425 Posts
The Men killed were likely past the point that Darwinism is significant.
I wonder what data, and how quickly, Teslas send to the mothership when they crash.
It probably depends on the state of the vehicle at the time - I'd be surprised if it was capable of transmitting in that state.

·
The best there is at what I do
10,870 Posts
Reminds me of the story of the person who put their RV on cruise control and went I the back to make a cup of tea, that didnt end well either, there are many similar stories, not sure how true they are.

Be careful, there are some stupid people out there.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.